We have answered some of the most commonly asked questions about the VitaHeart™ Cholesterol Health System (CHS). If you have a specific question that we have not covered please contact us and we will be sure to get right back to you!
What type of research is behind the VitaHeart™ CHS formula?
VitaHeart™ CHS combines the latest research and clinical studies on natural cholesterol management into one powerful formula.* Each ingredient has been independently researched by the most respected names in their fields. In fact, a number of the natural ingredients provided by VitaHeart™ CHS bear authorized3 health claims by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)!
FDA-Authorized Health Claim for Vegetable Sterols:1 "Foods containing at least 400 mg per serving of vegetable sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 800 mg, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease . A serving of VitaHeart™ CH supplies 400 mg of vegetable sterols."
FDA-Authorized Statement for B Vitamins:15 As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 may reduce the risk of vascular disease . FDA evaluated the above claim and found that, while it is known that diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence in support of the above claim is inconclusive."
Where does cholesterol come from?
Cholesterol comes from 2 sources. It's produced naturally in your body, and it's found in the food you eat. Cholesterol produced naturally in your body accounts for approximately 80% of the cholesterol in your body. The remaining 20% of cholesterol comes from the foods you eat. Foods high in saturated fat and cholesterol, such as marbled meats, cheese, and fried foods have a tendency to increase the amount of cholesterol in the body.
What can the VitaHeart™ Cholesterol Health System (CHS) do for me?
The natural ingredients in the VitaHeart™ Cholesterol Health System have been found to be highly effective at lowering levels of total cholesterol, LDL "bad" cholesterol, and triglycerides1. VitaHeart™ CHS also promotes healthy homocysteine6 and HDL "good" cholesterol levels.8
How long does it take for VitaHeart™ CHS to work?
Those taking VitaHeart™ CHS can begin to see results as soon as 4 weeks.* In fact, a major research study published by the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) proved the nutritional factors provided by VitaHeart™ CHS (along with a low-fat diet) can lead to a 28.6% decrease in LDL "bad" cholesterol in just 4 weeks . Those taking VitaHeart™ CHS should continue to see results as long as they continue to take VitaHeart™ CHS.*
How does VitaHeart™ CHS work?
VitaHeart™ CHS works to lower cholesterol in two ways.* It reduces the absorption of cholesterol that comes from foods1, as well as the cholesterol your body makes by itself.* In addition, VitaHeart™ CHS is a powerful antioxidant with properties that may help prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol - a crucial step in plaque formation.4*
Can I take VitaHeart™ CHS if I'm pregnant or breast-feeding?
VitaHeart™ CHS is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breast-feeding.
How do I take VitaHeart™ CHS?
You take (1) VitaHeart™ CHS tablet twice daily with your morning and evening meals. It is important to take VitaHeart™ CHS with meals, especially those high in fat, because it helps lower the amount of cholesterol that comes from foods1. Take VitaHeart™ CHS consistently to achieve maximum health benefits.*
Where can I buy VitaHeart™ CHS?
VitaHeart™ CHS can be found at your local health food store or you may order online by clicking here.
<Back to Top
I have been taking Cholesterol Health for two months and have had great success in the lowering of my cholesterol. My triglycerides are down 200 points.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.